Monday, January 12, 2009

Here I Go Again!

I have attempted to blog two times in the past, but unfortunately, my blog archive record was approximately....five or six days. Growing up I was always a writer, and I used to be a dedicated journaler...so I'm not sure what my hang-up is on the blogging. However, I must admit... I am a self-confessed blog stalker. I spend a ridiculous amount of time perusing other people's blogs...people who probably have no idea that their long-lost friend is almost obsessively reading about their lives! I figure it is only fair that I reveal myself and join in the conversation! So here goes round three...I am hoping I can be more consistent this time. I really wish that I knew how to do those cute layouts that so many of you guys have, but I'll have to worry about that after I have mastered blogging more than every six months.

I'm not sure I need anything else to distract me this semester...which is probably actually my primary motivation. Anytime I can sit at a computer and feel productive without actually being productive is extremely appealing! LOL!

So, if you are skeptical right now about how long this is going to last....you have every right! But it is truly my intention to prove the scoffers wrong this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment