Monday, March 2, 2009

Go Mavs!







Last night Janet so generously invited me and a couple other of her co-workers to a Mavs game. I always like getting invited by Janet because a friend of hers has season tickets and some REALLY great seats! I will never be able to sit in nosebleed again after experiencing a professional basketball game three rows from the floor, behind the players bench! Wow! Those people you see on TV are real people! Amazing! I had a hard time concentrating on the game because I was too busy focusing on all the little details that you're usually too far away to notice...like the people who hold the warm up suits and fold them and hand them to the players every time they come to the bench, or reading the players tattoos, or trying to see the coach's whiteboard when he was drawing up a play, or noticing what the players drink during the game. You know, fascinating stuff like that! :-) The Mavs did win the game, but I was disappointed that Taco Bueno is no longer giving a free taco coupon like they used to win the Mavs scored at least 100 pts.

Overall, a great time and great company! Thanks Janet!!!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I thought those must have been good seats, because your pics look really close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I would have been distracted from the game by the same things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! Glad you played hookey from homework. :) BTW...Great shot of Dirk.

    ReplyDelete