Monday, March 9, 2009

Pray for the Claytons Today!

This morning I got a text from Natalie Clayton, one of my great friends from college. Natalie and Daniel are expecting their first baby boy, but it looks like he is going to be here much earlier than expected. Natalie is only 29 weeks, but it looks like she is going to have to deliver today due to blood pressure problems (preeclampsia). The good news is that Natalie said that Kason is a good size and healthy, but I know it's still a scary time.

Natalie and Daniel are two of the most awesome people you will ever meet and I just love them to death. I have been so excited about them becoming parents and meeting Mr. Kason Maddox Clayton, but of course it's a concern anytime a little one has to make their appearance this early. I know the Clayton and Maddox families would appreciate your prayers for the health of both Natalie and Kason today, so thanks for keeping them lifted up in your thoughts!

We love you, Natalie, Daniel, and Kason!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is scary! Isn't there anyone who can just have a normal pregnancy anymore? I'm exaggerating because my two friends here in Dallas that just had babies had no complication in pregnancy or labor, but I just found out today that on of the Boswell girls (from Bloomfield) had her baby yesterday. She was full term and the baby was over 7 lbs. but she is in NICU because she had a small hole in her heart and an infection that was affecting her lungs. I don't need to hear this stuff right now! But I am praying for all those who are having scary first baby experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know about the Claytons. Keep us informed about Kason! They'll be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will keep them in my prayers for sure! God's got it ;)

    ReplyDelete