Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Oh No!

Man! I was pretty pleased with myself on the regularity and variety of my blog posts and suddenly the past few days I have hit a dry spell. I am posting tonight to try to keep it from turning into another ten month hiatus even though I really can't thing of a darn thing to write about. I mean I have a million things going on in my head but concentrating on any one of them long enough to fashion a coherent post seems impossible.

Therefore I shall leave you with a quote (of course!) This one is by Marie Curie, the famous Nobel-prize winning scientist. I immediately connected with this quote because I feel it verbalizes the internal sense of urgency I seem to constantly feel about my life...I always feel there is so much that must be done in order to play my part in making this world a better place and it's hard sometimes to just be still at times. Anyways, that just might be the beginnings of my next post! So think of this quote as a preview to next time...

"I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done. "- Marie Curie

(Hopefully this post was short enough for you, Aaron and Tricia! :-) )

3 comments:

  1. That quote seems relevant to our foster care training and roofing projects right now.

    I was admiring your photo on your blog, and then I got to looking a little closer and realized I know where that is! At first I figured it was just some clip art of the web.

    There are plenty of things I can't do, where do you want me to start? Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was short enough for me Rach! I love Marie Curie...did you know that when she was getting her PhD she was one of only two women in all of Europe getting a PhD at the time!
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh-oh. I am fearful that blogger block has come a reality for you. It's okay to have a week or two hiatus but no more ten month ones! :) Good quote. This is the philosophy I am trying to employee with speeding through my classes before baby arrives.

    ReplyDelete