Monday, May 3, 2010

Am I Obsessed with Facebook?


Maybe this is a sign that I am way too into Facebook but here is a bulletin board I did for the library. The pictures are of students and staff with the books they are reading and the status updates are short quotes telling about the book. I can't say this idea was completely my own because I heard of another librarian doing something along these lines, so I must give the creativity credit to someone else! But it was still quite a bit of work to put it together and I was kinda proud of how it turned out! :-)

However, after creating this bulletin board and getting student feedback, I am discovering that most of the kids aren't really familiar with Facebook, believe it or not. They're all Myspace fans here. I guess Facebook is really more popular with college age and up. Oh, well. At least I tried to be relevant! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I think it a cute idea and creative. And who says facebook is for the "older" generation?

    ReplyDelete