Friday, January 21, 2011

Another Prayer Request!

Goodness, it just seems like so many friends are dealing with so much! I just got an email from another good friend from LCU days, Natalie Clayton. Natalie and Daniel had quite an ordeal a couple of years ago when their first son had to be delivered at 29 weeks. Kason spent a long time in the NICU, but he has since progressed wonderfully, thanks to a lot of people's prayers. Now Natalie is expecting again and apparently she is experiencing the same issue and the Claytons are facing the same ordeal all over again with their second baby. Here is the email I got from her this afternoon:

Hey friends! I just wanted to update a few of you who don't live in Lubbock who may not have heard, but to also ask for prayers for our family. I was hospitalized yesterday in ante partum because I was diagnosed with preeclampsia yet again. Although with Kason this didn't pop up and I didn't deliver until 29 weeks...it has unfortunately showed up at 26 weeks with this little guy. The doctors were hoping that bed rest in the hospital instead of at home like I have been might help me keep cookin' the little guy longer, but again my preeclampsia seems to be increasing at a fast rate like it did with Kason. Therefore, I will most likely be delivering next week...even as early as Monday or Tuesday. Daniel and I are doing alright, but are both worried about Max (our newest little guy) having to struggle like Kason did in the NICU for a couple of months if not longer. Please pray for our comfort through this delivery and for the fight Max has ahead of him.

You can see that Natalie is one of the most optimistic and positive people I know, but this has to be so tough to be facing this again. Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers along with the Holm family and so many others who are going through difficult times!

No comments:

Post a Comment