Sunday, July 19, 2009

Coming Soon....Madison Kate Curtis!







This weekend I went to Sulphur Springs to visit my BFF Rachel (Henderson) Curtis. She and Braughn moved to SS about two years ago and I think I have only visited once! I realize that is pathetic on my part, but I will soon have a reason to visit more often! Braughn and Rachel are expecting their first baby girl within the next month or so and today was their shower at their church. I really enjoyed spending the night, catching up with both the Curtis's and Rachel's parents, and getting excited about Madison! Rachel and Braughn will be amazing parents and I'm thrilled for them.

So stay tuned...hopefully I will have pictures to post of Miss Madison before too long!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, seems like they just got married, time gets away. I don't remember her being that much taller than you. Do you rememeber her coming out to ride the combine?

    Brandon

    ReplyDelete